A busy non-profit organization like O.W.L. is always in need of supplies. Below you fill find a list of our most commonly utilized items.
If you wish to donate the following items, we’ll gladly accept them:
Below you fill find a list of our most commonly utilized items. We are also always looking for high quality, modern, high ticket items to help our facility run more smoothly. If you have electronics, appliances, shelving, tools, vehicles or other items you think might be useful, please contact us.
- Postage stamps (Canada)
- Extra large industrial garbage bags (35″x47.5″)
- Dawn dish soap
- Vert-2-Go Disinfectant cleaner
- Lysol wipes
- Non-scented laundry soap (powder or liquid)
- Floor steamer (with canister)
- Daisy astroturf mats
- Large planter bottoms
- Kiddy pools (hard plastic, small & medium)
- Quality kangaroo or cow leather
- 6 foot long event tables (plastic)
- Canadian Tire money
- Gas gift cards
- Gift certificates for Canadian Tire/Home Depot
The below items are most commonly used but if you have other medical supplies to donate please contact us as you may have just the thing we need.
- Sterile gauze/pads
- Vet wrap
- Betadine antiseptic
- Hydrocoloid wound dressing
- Metacam (oral)
- Intrasite gel
- Saline (sterile; unopened)
- Lactated ringers
- Disposable masks
- Nitrile gloves (size large)
Birds of Prey are exclusively carnivorous and need high quality, wild animal prey to survive. If you have something to donate, please call ahead as we have limited freezer space. We take the following wild and raw food items.
- Venison steaks
- Duck and Goose
- Salmon and Trout
Your generosity is very much appreciated!