Animals of the Salish Sea Hard Cover Book
Only 1 left in stock
Dive deeper into the Salish Sea with this collaborative book featuring the work of 13 different Coast Salish artists. This book not only features beautiful art, but also facts and cultural insights from Musqueam, Coast Salish artist and author Melaney Gleeson-Lyall. Featuring the work of 12 contributing artists. Soy based ink and water based protective coating. Made from paper sourced from sustainable forests. 32 pages; measures 8.25 in x 10.75 in.
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties
Made by Native Northwest in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.