Native Northwest Colouring Book – Tlingit Animals
Alaskan Alison Bremner reclaims her ancestral language in this Tlingit coloring book featuring her original art. Alongside each drawing, each animal is identified by their English and Tlingit names. The English and Tlingit sentences below explain each animal’s cultural significance. Tlingit Animals is intended to teach younger generations Tlingit culture and language, in addition to developing reading skills and creativity.
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties
Made by Native Northwest in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.