Native Northwest Enamel Charm
Made from a high-quality epola hard enamel, this charm can hang from a rearview mirror, attach to your keychain, or be worn as a necklace! Each set comes with 2 charms, one featuring an authentic Indigenous design and the other with an inspirational word. Measures approx. 1 in to 1.5 in.
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties
Made by Native Northwest in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Eagle Flight by Ernest Swanson, Owl by Simone Diamond, Sacred Feather by Simone Diamond
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.