This hardcover journal features rounded corners for reduced wear and elastic band closure. 192 pages with blank pages on the left and lined pages on the right for personal reflection, sketching, or jotting down favorite quotations or poems.
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties
Made by Native Northwest in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Eagle Vision by Allan Weir, Hummingbird by Francis Dick, Octupus by Ernest Swanson, Spirit Owl by Maynard Johnny
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.