Native Northwest Spirit Wood Keychain
Spirit Wood Keychains are made from reclaimed mahogany, a sustainable alternative to timber. Each piece is laser-etched and cut to shape.
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties
Made by Native Northwest in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Eagle by Ernest Swanson, Lovebirds by T.J. Sgwaayaans Young, Owl by Simone Diamond
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.