Now you can enjoy a beautiful piece of indigenous art wherever you please!
This fun little owl notebook is waiting for you to write and draw all of your random thoughts and images inside.
Designed by Coast Salish artist Simone Diamond.
4″ x 5.75″, FSC approved paper, 60 pages – perforated, unlined
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties
Made by Native Northwest in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Animal Journey by Ben Houstie, Eagle's First Flight by Ernest Swanson, Indigenous Maple by Paul Windsor, Owl by Simone Diamond, Raven Feathers by Trevor Angus
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.