Approx. 3″, made from reclaimed pine damaged by pine beetles. Crafted by a social enterprise that improves the lives of women through skills training and work opportunities.
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties
Made by Native Northwest in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Eagle by Donnie Edenshaw, Eagle Spirit by Eric Parnell, Feather by Eric Parnell
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.