Weaving Life Together: Indigenous Colouring Journal on Diversity
Each page offers traditional and cultural insights into the natural and supernatural worlds. Thought-provoking questions are intended to deepen personal development and our relationships with others. The corresponding animal on the next page allows readers to take the time to further reflect and connect with their creativity as they colour in the animals.
Native Northwest products are guided by the following principles:
- 100% of the art featured on Native Northwest products is designed by Indigenous artists
- All artists have provided consent and contractual permission for their art to be featured on Native Northwest products
- Artist names are acknowledged on all product packaging
- Cultural traditions are honoured by acknowledging cultural affiliation on product packaging
- Artists are paid fairly in fees and royalties
Made by Native Northwest in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.