A busy non-profit organization like OWL is always in need of supplies. Below you will find a list of our most commonly utilized items and our Amazon Wishlist.
Please follow this link to go to our Amazon Wishlist:
How to send directly to OWL:
Add the item to your cart and click “Proceed to Checkout”. Scroll down to “Other Addresses” and you will see “OWL Rehab” available. Click “Deliver to this Address” to have the item delivered directly to OWL.
If you wish to donate the following items, we’ll gladly accept them:
Below you fill find a list of our most commonly utilized items. We are also always looking for high quality, modern, high ticket items to help our facility run more smoothly. If you have electronics, appliances, shelving, tools, vehicles or other items you think might be useful, please contact us.
- Large Towels/Flat sheets
- Reusable underpads/bed pads
- Extra large industrial garbage bags (35″x47.5″)
- Dawn dish soap
- Vert-2-Go disinfectant cleaner
- Vir-Kil disinfectant
- Lysol wipes
- Non-scented laundry soap (powder or liquid)
- Long leaf astroturf
- Hockey tape/Duct tape/Packing tape
- 100% Rubber garden hoses
- Hard plastic planter bottoms
- Quality kangaroo or cow leather
- 6 foot long event tables (plastic)
- Canadian Tire money
- Gas gift cards
- Gift certificates for Canadian Tire/Home Depot/Rona
The below items are most commonly used but if you have other medical supplies to donate please contact us as you may have just the thing we need.
- Sterile gauze/pads
- 3M Vet wrap
- Betadine antiseptic
- Hydrocoloid wound dressing
- Metacam (oral)
- Intrasite gel
- Saline (sterile; unopened)
- Lactated ringers (sterile; unopened)
- Nitrile gloves (size small, medium, and large)
- 1cc syringes
- 25g x 5/8” needles
- 21g x 3/4” butterfly needles
Raptors are exclusively carnivorous and need high quality, wild animal prey to survive. If you have something to donate, please call ahead as we have limited freezer space. We take the following wild and raw food items.
- Venison, caribou, elk, and moose steaks, roasts, etc.
(No hamburger or sausages please)
- Duck and Goose
- Salmon and Trout (No smoked please)
Your generosity is very much appreciated!