A busy non-profit organization like OWL is always in need of supplies. Below you fill find a list of our most commonly utilized items.
If you wish to donate the following items, we’ll gladly accept them:
Below you fill find a list of our most commonly utilized items. We are also always looking for high quality, modern, high ticket items to help our facility run more smoothly. If you have electronics, appliances, shelving, tools, vehicles or other items you think might be useful, please contact us.
- Towels/Flat sheets
- Postage stamps (Canada)
- Extra large industrial garbage bags (35″x47.5″)
- Dawn dish soap
- Vert-2-Go disinfectant cleaner
- Vir-Kil disinfectant
- Lysol wipes
- Non-scented laundry soap (powder or liquid)
- Floor steamer (with canister)
- Long leaf astroturf
- Hockey tape/Duct tape/Packing tape
- Garden hoses
- Hard plastic planter bottoms
- Quality kangaroo or cow leather
- 6 foot long event tables (plastic)
- Canadian Tire money
- Gas gift cards
- Gift certificates for Canadian Tire/Home Depot
The below items are most commonly used but if you have other medical supplies to donate please contact us as you may have just the thing we need.
- Sterile gauze/pads
- 3M Vet wrap
- Betadine antiseptic
- Hydrocoloid wound dressing
- Metacam (oral)
- Intrasite gel
- Saline (sterile; unopened)
- Lactated ringers
- Nitrile gloves (size small and large)
- 1cc syringes
- 25g x 5/8” needles
- 21g x 3/4” butterfly needles
- Cloth under pads
Raptors are exclusively carnivorous and need high quality, wild animal prey to survive. If you have something to donate, please call ahead as we have limited freezer space. We take the following wild and raw food items.
- Venison, caribou, elk, and moose steaks, roasts, etc.
(No hamburger please)
- Duck and Goose
- Salmon and Trout
Your generosity is very much appreciated!